Safety Protocols for WPS Board Meetings
December 14, 2020
Dear Welch Public Schools Patrons,
Due to the spread of COVID-19 in our community and nation, it has become essential for us to have safety protocols to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 at our public meetings of the Welch Public Schools Board of Education.
The protocols below will be enforced at all Welch Public Schools Board of Education meetings from today through the end of the pandemic:
- Masks must be worn in the board room and in the building at all times.
- Masks must be appropriately worn over the mouth and nose at all times
- Each person will have their temperature taken at guest sign-in. Persons with temperatures will be asked to leave.
- Anyone who refuses to follow these safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Anyone who refuses to leave will cause local law enforcement to be called.